At a time when many prophets and doom seers have predicted gloom for Nigeria in the year 2021, it is also expedient to give the other side of the coin.
In this other side of the coin are the 21 beautiful predictions for Nigeria in 2021, which if you believe, you shall partake of these blessings all the through the year.
The 21 beautiful predictions are as follows:
1. Despite the uncertainties in the economy of Nigeria, the country will still witness growth in her economy. Recession will flee.
2. More Nigerians will lose their white collar jobs, but the set back will make them bounce back to becoming the owners of their businesses. I see more CEO’s springing up in 2021.
3. Diaspora Nigerians will continue to put smiles on the faces of millions of Nigerians at home. Diaspora Nigerians are very vital “Save our Souls” to the economy of Nigeria.
4. The price of foods especially rice will gradually come down in 2021.
5. Federal government may want to increase the fuel price but Nigerians will kick against it and the government will be passionate to listen to the voice of the people.
6. President Muhammadu Buhari will continue to wax strong in sound health.
7. President Muhammadu Buhari will be under pressure to reshuffle the cabinet. Some under performing ministers and service chiefs may go.
8. Nigeria will witness more investors coming to invest in Agriculture.
9. More Nigerian youths will go into farming and agriculture business.
10. The dividends of #EndSars protests will begin to manifest with the graduall implementations of the five – point agenda of Nigerian youths to the Federal government.
11. Irrespective of second wave, variant or strain of the COVID-19 virus in Europe, America and other parts of the developed countries, millions of Nigerians will not be victims of the virus.
12. COVID-19 is real, though not deadly. However, the cartel behind the merchandising of the virus in Nigeria will be exposed.
13. Nigerians will vehemently oppose any attempt for a second lockdown in the country. It will not see the light of the day.
14. The people behind the organised crime of kidnappings, banditry and insurgent in North East will be severely dealt with by the Nigeria security agencies.
15. Nigeria sports will struggle due to low financial investment in the sector. The budget of sports must increase to get more favorable results from our sports men and women.
16. At the beginning, it will appear as if Team Nigeria will not win any medal at the Tokyo Olympics, but Nigeria will end up winning medals.
17. Nigerian wrestlers should not be neglected because their lies a medal at the Tokyo Olympics.
18. Football business will thrive in Nigeria especially with the NPFL TV app now on google play store.
19. The Golden Eaglets and Super Eagles will put smiles on the faces of Nigerians in the year 2021.
20. More young Nigerian footballers will sign contracts with foreign clubs in Europe.
21. Rivers United will delight Nigerians in 2021 CAF Confederation competition and the team will win the NPFL this season. Her set time has come in 2021.
Copyright © 2020 Totorinews.com All rights reserved. The information contained in Totorinews.com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without giving due credit to Totorinews.com as the source.